- 【5 Heat Settings Protect Your Hair】This flat iron and curling iron for hair provide 5 adjustable temperatures, gives suitable temperature for fragile hair/damaged hair/healthy hair type. Ceramic-coated heating plate that releases ceramic ions to the hair without damaging the hair and naturally maintains hair
- 【Updated 3D Floating Plate Design】With 3D floating ceramic plate, you can straighten your hair more convenient, holds your hair tightly and continuously adjust the angle to avoid snagging your hair to give you more control while styling
- 【Round Body Hair Straightener】Our professional Ceramic Hair Straightener with rotating switch design, only one step to rotate clockwise to desired salon high heat, And with a round shape body design, you can use this 2 in 1 hair straightener to curl your hair more easily
- 【Dual Voltage & 360° Swivel Cord】The professional Ceramic Hair Straightener features a 360-degree swivel cord, conveniently equipped to handle 110 to 220 voltage. The ceramic flat iron features a rounded design to allow both straightening and curling. In addition, the compact design makes it the ideal straightener for travel
- 【Customers Service Support】We are confident in the quality of our products. This device comes with our 6-month worry-free Guarantee. If you have any problem within the first 6 months, we will replace or refund the product.If you have any questions, concerns, or recommendations related to one of our products, please contact us, our friendly support staff is ready to assist you
EASY TO USE:
- 1. Divide your hair into vertical sections. If your hair is thick, divide it in half from ear to ear first and clip away the top.
- 2. Place the flat iron into the first section at eye level.
- 3. Clamp the hair and rotate the iron back slightly.
- 4. Slide the iron along the strand and continue to rotate the iron for a total of one-half of a turn. Keep lots of tension on the hair.
- 5. Release the flat iron before you reach the end. Twirl the curl gently with your fingers to “set” the wave, and gently drop the hair.
- 6. Work around the head, alternating the direction of each curl. If you’ve clipped away the top, finish the bottom, unclip the top and repeat.
- 7. Once all the hair is curled, let it cool completely.
- 1. To straighten hair, Place your hairstyling iron at the root of your hair, closing it lightly. Glide iron slowly from roots to ends. Grab the next section and repeat.
- 2. To flip hair, place the iron at mid-shaft and slowly rotate iron away from your body. Repeat for remaining sections. Comb or brush gently to blend sections together.
- 3. To curl hair, place the iron at the root of your hair, lightly close, and pull iron 1 inch from scalp. Take end of hair strand and wrap it under and around the iron. Continue to gently pull and rotate the iron until you’ve reached the end of your sectioned hair to create a ribboning effect.