What This Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier & Essential Oil Diffuser Can Do for You?
- A Diffuser: Adding several drops of oils into it, it can help remove bad odors,making your space fill with lovely fragrance;
- A Humidifier: Use it without oils to add more moisture to your dry skin and chapped lips;
- 7 LED Light & A Night Light: This diffuser has 7 colors mood light to choose from. Put it in your kid’s room and accompanythem for a great sleep. Ultrasonic operation will not disturb your study, work or sleep.
- Use any where: This 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier & Essential Oil Diffuser is portable. With USB power, you can use it at home,in your car, office or even travelling.It is also suitable for your children or baby.
Key features about this Ultrasonic Humidifier & Essential Oil Diffuser:
- Timer: 120 / 240 minutes / On / Mist 30 seconds and Pause 30 seconds
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 2.4 MHz – Advanced Ultrasonic Diffusing Technology
- Duration Time: Do not use this Essential Oil Diffuser & Ultrasonic Humidifier for more than 10 hours. When time is up or there is no water, it will turn off automatically
- Water Capacity:500 ml
- LED Light: 7 colors – Independent Light Control / Multiple Color Light / Gradual Changing or Fixed Mode or Off.
- Provides soft illumination Main Material:PP, ABS
- UNIQUE AND COMPACT DESIGN: The URPOWER aroma diffuser is coated with wood grain, which makes it look very natural and primitive.
- NEW TECHNOLOGY:Make your room smell better with our new advanced Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser.
- Press the “Mist” button, choose the timer from 120 mins, 240 mins or ON.
- Press the “Light” button to turn on the LED light, the color will change automatically.
- Press the “Light” button again to fix the color.
- Press the “Light” button again to change color.
- If you need to turn it off please long press the button for one second.
Adjust the spray intensity(strong or week)
1. Please add water below the Max line.
2. Before press the “MIST” button,please ensure that you have added water into the sink. If there is no water but you press the “MIST”button, the diffuser will be burned out.
- Don’t add too much essential oil.
- Add appropriate amount water, maximum water amount is 500ml.
- Don’t make the humidifier lost balance, or the water will spill over.
- Regularly clean cotton swabs and Change cotton swabs, you must add the spring wire with the cotton swabs, because the mist will not come out without the spring wire.
- please clean the atomizer plate with medical alcohol regularly.
What’s the benefits of Essential Oil Diffuser ?
According to Wiki,an essential oil is a concentrated hydrophobic liquid containing volatile aroma compounds from plants.
Essential Oil Diffusers can make beautiful centerpieces in our homes, offer soothing color therapy. They also deliver superfine particles of unadulterated essential oils into the air of our living spaces.
Here are 7 benefits of using an essential oil diffuser around us:
- 1. Diffusing Essential Oils Supports Emotional Health
- 2. Diffusing Essential Oils Clears the Lungs and Supports Respiratory Health
- 3. Diffusing Essential Oils Promotes Better Sleep
- 4. Diffusing Essential Oils Offers a Safe Alternative to Candles
- 5. Diffusing Essential Oils Boosts Our Resilience Against Cold and Flu
- 6. Diffusing Essential Oils Hones Focus and Cognitive Function
- 7. Diffusing Essential Oils Repels Insects
What’s the benefits of Ultrasonic Humidifier ?
Ultrasonic Humidifiers are valuable tools made to condition and increase moisture levels in the environment we live in. They help us maintain an improved moisture levels. Good moisture levels are healthy for our survival. There exists different type of moisture generating humidifier. The two common technologies of these tools are the warm and moist mist humidifiers. Both of these humidifiers play an invaluable role in certifying that the air we breathe is not dry. Then we can enjoy the benefits of a healthy humidity rich environment. Dry air can be a cause to health problems such as sore throats skin problems and respiratory diseases. Besids health problems, dry air has also been associated with causing damage to our environment especially to wooden structures in homes and offices.