Foods are very important for your health and skin. Do you know the best and worst foods for skin ? The article will show the anwer.
Many women have been very careful in skin care, but the skin is still inevitably hurt. The reason may be caused by food, because some foods can unknowingly harm your skin.
8 kinds of food that hurt the skin
- Coke and other soft drinks
Experts believe that carbonated cola is harmful to the skin. Cola is a mixture of weak acids and large amounts of sugar. High concentrations of corn syrup are harmful to the skin and it also damages teeth and bones.
When you are Drinking, you need to think twice before proceeding. Alcohol is a diuretic that causes body fluids to decrease and promotes dehydration of your body. The more moisture you lose, the more dry or inflamed your skin will be, leading to premature aging. Of course, proper drinking does not interfere with health, with women up to one cup a day and men up to two cups.
Drinking 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day can stimulate the pituitary gland – the reaction of the adrenal cortex, and increase the cortex in our body. Excess cortisol is a stress hormone that will accelerate the aging process and cause the skin to become dehydrated and darken,thin, increase fine lines and wrinkles. Therefore, it is advisable to reduce the amount of coffee drink and use tea instead.
- French fries
The trans fats in French fries not only make you fattener, but also slow blood circulation and cause clogged pores to produce acne. Trans fat is a toxin that is reflected on your skin.
- Dairy products
Dairy products are very good ingredients only from the point of view of nutrition, but if you frequently eat too much or drink cheese, butter, milk, etc., it is easy to stimulate the secretion of hormones in the body, affecting the effect of skin. In addition, there are arguments that excessive intake of dairy products is also the cause of secretion and wrinkles, therefore, dairy products can only take into account nutrition and skin care.
- White sugar
High-sugar food is one of the culprits that most easily causes acne problems. If you like to drink sugary drinks or coffee, you may need to change this bad habit. In addition, if you are still accustomed to eating sweets or adding sugar to your daily dishes, you should pay attention to quitting the problem of using sweets as a snack, and pay attention to controlling the amount of white granulated sugar when cooking.
- Processed food
Processed foods containing a large number of food additives are one of the causes of clogged pores and skin aging. If you want to skin, you should stay away from processed foods and eat fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Crustacean food
Whether it is shrimp, crab or lobster, seafood is usually rich in iodine, and the metabolism of iodine is usually not excreted through the digestive tract but through the sebaceous glands. Therefore, if the intake of iodine is too much, it can easily cause clogging of the pores. Acne and so on.
10 best foods for the skin!
With the popular food therapy, skin care experts have summarized the following 10 kinds of skin favorite foods, to see what foods are on the list, and later to eat more, it is good for the skin and face lifting.
- Broccoli – to enhance the skin’s resistance to damage: Broccoli is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and carotene, can enhance the skin’s resistance to damage, but also help maintain skin elasticity. The
- Milk – enhance skin tension: Milk is the skin’s favorite food at night. It can improve skin cell activity, delay skin aging, increase skin tension, eliminate wrinkles and other effects.
- Carrots – Keep the skin moist and tender: Contains a large amount of carotene helps maintain the normal function of skin cells, reduce skin wrinkles, stimulate the skin’s metabolism, and keep the skin moist and delicate.
- Kiwi – to eliminate freckles and other spots: kiwifruit is rich in vitamin C, can interfere with melanin production, prevent pigmentation, keep the skin white, and help eliminate existing spots on the skin such as freckles
- Soybean – to prevent pigmentation in the skin: Soy is rich in vitamin E, not only can destroy the chemical activity of free radicals, thereby inhibiting skin aging, but also prevent pigmentation in the skin. The
- Tomatoes – Flatten the skin’s new wrinkles: Tomatoes contain lycopene to help smooth out new wrinkles and leave the skin smooth and delicate. An experiment found that eating tomatoes often does not appear dark circles and is not prone to sunburn.
- Pork Skin – Filling Skin: Pork skin is a food rich in collagen and elastin. Collagen can make cells full, filling the face skin and reducing wrinkles; elastin can increase skin elasticity.
- Honey – to keep the skin ruddy and shiny: Honey is known as “the most perfect nutrient food in nature”, contains a large number of amino acids, vitamins and sugars that are easily absorbed by the body. It is full of nutrition and rich in food. Regular food can make the skin ruddy. Delicate and shiny. The
- Salmon – to prevent wrinkles: Omega-3 fatty acids in salmon can eliminate bioactive substances that damage skin collagen and skin moisturizing factors, prevent wrinkles, and prevent rough skin. The
- Kelp – regulate skin oil secretion: Kelp is a rich mineral alkaline food, eat can regulate blood pH, prevent skin from excessive secretion of fat.
About AINICS Massager: Ainics Massager is an electric massager online store. Ainics focuses on being your expert of health & Beauty administration. Ainics is the original massager factory for more than 15 years. Ainics massagers are fashion,powerful but unbelievable price. If you are looking for wooden foot roller massager,electric heating pad,massage chair pad,foot massager,foot roller massager,neck massager,leg massager,back massager,eye massager,face massager,massage cushion,massage pillow,portable massage chair,massage chair,foot roller, Ainics online store will be the right place !